Client: The Atlas Brush Company
- Redesign Website: Modern and advanced design. Enhancement of features and functionality for both user and admin end.
- Improve SEO: See “SEO Included” below.
- Ecommerce: Shopping Cart functionality with PayPal (or any other desired platform of choice).
- Wholesale Access: Ecommerce platform would be geared towards wholesalers and restrict access to individualized accounts (which could be manually entered by Atlas Brush co., or the client themselves.
- Shipping Tables: Shipping would be predicated on weight of product and or total weight of shipping package including the product, therefore allowing automated and precise shipping calculations based on zip codes synced with USPS, FedEx, etc.
- Invoicing: Automatic invoicing, receipts and so forth will be sent out upon purchase.
- Net 30, Net 60: In the event that some clients are on Net plan’s, your eCommerce website can be setup to accommodate such needs.
- Quickbooks Integration: In the event of a need for Quickbooks integration, this can also be accommodated (at a separate cost).
- Account Ownership: cPanel access and administrator logins provided for full access after completion.
- Form Functionality: Contact forms, inquiries, lead builders will all be sent via email and also stored internally through a database for easy access and tracking.
- Webdesign w/eCommercce: $1,000.00 (this proposal)
- Webdesign without eCommerce: $800.00
- 50% required upfront deposit, remainder due upon completion of entire project.
- eCommerce Deposit: $500
- Without eCommerce Deposit: $400
Project Completion Timeline:
- 14-21 days
Initial SEO Included:
- SSL Certificate
- Meta Descriptions
- XML Sitemap
- Mobile Rendering
- Asset Minificstion (css, js, html, etc.)
- Google Analytics or Jet Pack
- Crunchase assistance
- Brief Content Enrichment (Unique SEO targeted enrichment isn’t included in this projects cost, this is a monthly SEO package premium, see “Extended Services” below)
- Keyword Densified
New Client Bonus:
- Free 1 year hosting from the date of completion ($50/yr thereafter).
- Free 30 days maintenance (if you have an update, page alteration, minor addition, etc, covered within 30 days).
- Free backups (site is backed up via a scheduled 24 hour snapshot).
- 24/7 Support (via http://rjhdesigns.net/support, 440-665-9105 (text/phone) or email email@example.com)
Brief context injections will be supplied throughout build. New content or additional desired pages are required to be provided by the client.
Out of Scope:
Any new work, add-ons or implementations requested other than specified within this project overview and deposit program are subject to an increase in billing cost.
A fully functional, modern and advanced redesign for Atlas Brush Company on the WordPress platform. Shopping cart functionality, member subscription capability and all pages contained on existing site propagated, transferred and adopted to the new designs style. In some areas context will be amended to better suit SEO (up to client discretion and final approval). Initial SEO included for higher rankability in search engines, full access to server and website provided for client.
Assessment of current AtlasBrush.com website shows that there are several critical errors, those being:
- No XML Sitemap
- No Open Graph Protocol
- No Asset Minification
The errors above will be rectified in the new design (aforementioned above in Initial SEO Included). The current site is operated on the WordPress platform and would continue being on the same platform. New webdesign will be a night and day situation. Many of the current pages (such as the About Us) are not fully designed. Every single page on the new design will be completely designed and far more aesthetically pleasing and otherwise (premium, corporate & trendsetting) than what is currently depicted.
Understanding that the concept of this site is geared towards wholesalers, making it capable for companies to make orders online, with the potential for NET 30, 60, 90, etc purchases (if so desired) available to Atlas Brush. Online pricing should be restricted and only shown to true wholesalers, this is in the event that the eCommerce version is selected. Having the capability for this vendor to furnish transactions online will greatly reduce processing time and time in general (book-keeping, processing orders, etc) as well as see a direct increase in sales overall.
Other notes of interest: Company’s Facebook and social presence is almost non-existent. Tying this in to the website and giving some brief informational advice to the owner as to how to strengthen this presence will help the overall integrity of the company. The company also currently lacks a Crunchase account, which is a slight factor in SEO and one should be created by the owner. I will advise and point in the right direction of how to do so.
BINDING NOTICE: This notice is to simply inform you, the purchaser, that this is a binding agreement. You and RJHDesigns.net have agreed to set terms, whether these terms be written or verbally agreed upon they are held and considered as binding. The invoice provided within and any and all communications (text messages, phone conversations, emails, in person meetings, etc) have been documented and serve as evidence to certify that this agreement and this sub-contracted arrangement is indeed binding. Therefore, this purchase, once made herein is non-refundable.
LEGAL NOTICE: Any attempt to produce a refund of this transaction will result in a FELONY criminal charge. A criminal complaint will be filed against you in the court of law pursuant to Ohio Revised Code § 2913.02 for intentional “deception” ie; theft by deception, thereby nullifying any civil proceedings in their entirety.
MAINTENANCE: Maintenance services after the free 30 day period are billed at $160 p/month in advance. PIF (paid in full) maintenance accounts are $1,600 p/year (2 months free). Maintenance consists of page updates, 1 new plugin/add-on per month (or if PIF 12 at any time, $150 per additional), minor changes and alterations, website backups and catastrophic protection against errors, hacks, security vulnerabilities and any and all issues that may arise from your website.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization): SEO is a consistent and prolonged endeavor. Scope results are 4-6 months for rankability via content enriched articles, backlinks and blackhat techniques. See: Forbes How Long Does SEO Take? for more information. Also includes consistent SEO upkeep, analyzing and alterations to said niche. SEO is billed at $300 p/month in advance per site. PIF (paid in full) SEO accounts are $3,000 p/year (2 months free & free monthly maintenance included on PIF accounts).
Thank you for doing business with RJHDESIGNS.NET, part of National Innovators Group LLC.