Job: Avon Wine Room re-designs with initial SEO (search engine optimization), enhanced lead building and club features.
Client: Pete Sandrev
- Allow for scheduling and the booking of parties or events for individuals.
- Allow deposits to be made on site for events/parties.
- Create a more front and center newsletter signup but market it as a “Stay up to date with promotions, events, specials & deals at The Avon Wine Room”.
- Create a membership access portal for Wine Room Club Members.
- Create a gift baskets/product lists in a shopping cart format (variable depending on amount of products, weights, attributes, etc).
- Allow star or some form of ratings system for different Vintage wines and wines or products sold.
- Display future events on the website through an easy to use and accessible feature.
- Enhance user end experience with more interactivity (virtual tours, videos, pictures).
- Focus on driving more leads via content enrichment that targets individuals searching for “something new to do in Cleveland” or “what to do in Cleveland Ohio” or “unique things to do in Cleveland” and so forth.
- Possibly place a menu (for appetizers or food served on Fridays, etc., or possibly look into serving food on more than just Friday evenings?) or a menu that shows what is “in season” or “club preferred” for the day/event, etc.
Avon Wine Room Project Breakdown:
- Primary Issues: Poor design (mobile & desktop functionality). Lacking of features, lacking of elegance and sophistication. Using third party applications. Site is not HTTPS secured (huge SEO hit and visitor confidence drag).
- Redesign website.
- Make the “Wine Club” in-house and not third party as it is currently hosted on list-manage.
- Establish an SSL Certificate with Comodo per year (visit https://rjhdesigns.net as an example, see the lock icon and view the certificate)
- Free 1 year hosting from the moment of completion (for The Wine Room I would surmise that Powerhouse provides free hosting for Franchisees?, if not then will include Powerhouse Avon as well).
- Free 30 days maintenance (if you have an update, page alteration, addition, etc, covered within 30 days).
- Free 30 days SEO (seo tweaks and updates, FB caching, sitemaps, index submissions, etc.)
- Free backups (sites are backed up via scheduled 72 hour snapshots).
- 24/7 Support (via http://rjhdesigns.net/support, 440-665-9105 (text/phone) or email email@example.com)
Standard Webdesign Cost Breakdown:
- Avon Wine Room Website: $800.00 (one time fee)
- Avon Wine Room SSL Cert: $125 ($100 Comodo Authenticated Certification + $25 intallation), billed yearly @ $100.00)
- Total: $925.00
- 50% required upfront deposit previously paid.
- Deposit Paid: $462.50
Final Payment Information
- Total Owed: $462.50
BINDING NOTICE: This notice is to simply inform you, the purchaser, that this is a binding agreement. You and RJHDesigns.net have agreed to set terms, whether these terms be written or verbally agreed upon they are held and considered as binding. The invoice provided within and any and all communications (text messages, phone conversations, emails, in person meetings, etc) have been documented and serve as evidence to certify that this agreement and this sub-contracted arrangement is indeed binding. Therefore, this purchase, once made herein is non-refundable.
LEGAL NOTICE: Any attempt to produce a refund of this transaction will result in a FELONY criminal charge. A criminal complaint will be filed against you in the court of law pursuant to Ohio Revised Code § 2913.02 for intentional “deception” ie; theft by deception, thereby nullifying any civil proceedings in their entirety.
MAINTENANCE: Maintenance services after the free 30 day period are billed at $100 p/month in advance. PIF (paid in full) maintenance accounts are $1,000 p/year (2 months free). Maintenance consists of page updates, 1 new plugin/add-on per month (or if PIF 12 at any time, $150 per additional), minor changes and alterations, website backups and catastrophic protection against errors, hacks, security vulnerabilities, and any and all issues that may arise from your website.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization): Initial 30 day SEO is always included, however, SEO is a consistent and prolonged endeavor. Scope results are 4-6 months for rankability via content enriched articles, backlinks and blackhat techniques. See: Forbes How Long Does SEO Take? for more information. Also includes consistent SEO upkeep, analyzing and alterations to said niche. SEO is billed at $300 p/month in advance per site. PIF (paid in full) SEO accounts are $3,000 p/year (2 months free & free monthly maintenance included on PIF accounts).
Thank you for doing business with RJHDESIGNS.NET, part of National Innovators Group LLC.