Client: Ante Dzolic – BJJ Basics & Self Defense Master Class
Job: BJJBasics.com & SelfDefenseMasterClass.com
Project: BJJBasics.com & SelfDefenseMasterClass.com new website designs and backend functionality which will correct the following SEO factors: Site title, Title Tag, Meta Description, HI tag, Missing ALT attributes on images, XML Sitemaps, Schemas, Open Graphs, Asset Minification, and so forth. The design aspect will be lead driven and choreograph the content to the visitor in both an aesthetically and informational format. A culminated advancement of features, design & profound SEO alterations which will help churn additional leads, ie; memberships, in this case.
Client Project Detail: Before furnishing the deposit for your project, please follow the link provided below if you have not already done so to provide any and all additional information for this project.
- RJHDesigns.net – Visionary Concept (ADD)
- This is optional and not a requirement as a great amount of information was conveyed via telephone on 6/26/2019.
$1,800 Total Project Cost
- BJJBasics Web Design: $1,000.00
- Total cost of Project.
- Initial Deposit: $500.00
- 50% deposit required to start project.
- Self Defense Master Class Web Design: $800.00
- Total cost of Project.
- Initial Deposit: $400.00
- 50% deposit required to start project.
- Total Deposit: $900.00
- Project Final: $900.00
- Remainder due immediately upon completion.
- SSL Certificate
- Title Tag
- Meta Descriptions
- Restructured H1-H6 Tags
- XML Sitemap
- Mobile Rendering
- Asset Minification (css, js, html, etc.)
- Google Analytics or Jet Pack
- Crunchbase Guidance
- Brief Content Enrichment
- Keyword Densified
- Open Graph
- Black hat methods (light stuffing, etc.)
Both websites will be membership based, which will have the capacity for recurring and billable accounts. It is important to host the content on the same environment for better hotlink protection (mentioned to client over the phone). Each website will have a custom design, stand-alone for higher ranking purposes and ooze corporate. Members will also have their own membership account panels and from within they will each have the ability (up to the client) to leave comments, feedback and potentially interact with other members. Providing both an informational, educational & entertaining membership experience, where they can build their own profiles, learn and interact with one another. I also strongly suggest integrating a forum/community into at least BJJ Basics which will allow members to interact further and will populate additional links indexed on Google search for more traffic. In addition to the web design phase, all websites will be properly structured for the best SEO impact (per standard and current algorithm’s and up to date with the most recent Google updates).
Quick Client Notes
Bjjbasics.com (immediate focal)
– “LOOKS kinda hoakey”. Trying to find something that can capture leads.
– Colors – Red black & white. extent of what i care about the colors (freedom to migrate additional colors?).
— Martial arts, look very hoakey in general.
– Potential for upselling, between the two.
– Does have a logo
– Stripe payment processor.
– $29.99 – $49.99 (physical DVD’s that would be mailed)
– $9.99/month – year PIF
– $24.99/month – per month.
— Member Login
— Forgot password
— Account details
— Video Advertisement
Memberpress plugin, vimeo (why?) – content, instructional content, brazilian intructional informational content.
– Each instructional is 1hr – 2hr’s long. Forever (the length), or if they bought them individually or part of the library. Before launch 10 full instructionals up. Edited and uploaded on vimeo. 1 to 2 hours.
—- private link
—- hotlinking, password
SelfDefenseMasterClass.com (just having enough material where I can keep putting up, it’s a digital course, just some blog posts) – I didn’t see them as clear as you are. Membership website (holding off on in the sense of I’ll have a number of courses out, I’ll sign them up for course online now).
– Film a lot more content, more physical instructional on there. I want to do a number of more of how I would – a bit of a library even if it was much smaller scale. Have three or 4 cases and pan 7 digitally individual and as I built up a little bit more of a buffer and offer a live subscription here as well.
Two separate identities. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu takes a long time to master, stick around, willing to put in the effort, kinda suffer and go through the growing pains of that, not everything, boxing is real tough, no mugger is going to try and jab you, but if your a boxer, your going to try and defend the jab.
Enveloping two topics that are more modern american western need, first course is for women, more just about short deep guides for regular people, people that aren’t going.
Client also expressed concerns regarding updating and maintaining their site(s) moving forward. This can be placated by providing tutorials and communication if and when updates are required. Client was advised that he would be able to make the desired & core routine updates to the website after it’s completion (also covered under complimentary).
30 Day Maintenance Period:
- BJJ Basics & Self Defense Master Class each have 30 days from the date of completion to provide additional updates and any desired changes that fall within original scope of work for this project.
Website Hosting & SSL Certificate:
- Free website hosting for 1 year from completion date. $40/yr thereafter.
- Will attempt to host website videos on server, in the event that the capacity and or usage becomes too much, it is the clients responsibility to obtain their own server (preferably a VPS to maintain said videos).
- Free SSL certificate for 1 year from completion date. $95/yr thereafter, each or $150/yr thereafter for both.
- As discussed via telephone, you will be provided with an informational and brief tutorial that demonstrated how to maintain and make future updates to your website. This tutorial will contain everything from member management, addition/alteration of products and how to upload, add and edit videos and other material pertaining to your websites.
BINDING NOTICE: This notice is to simply inform you, the purchaser, that this is a binding agreement. You, RJHDesigns.net have agreed to set terms, whether these terms be written or verbally agreed upon they are held and considered as binding. The invoice provided within and any and all communications (text messages, phone conversations, emails, in person meetings, etc) have been documented and serve as evidence to certify that this agreement and this sub-contracted arrangement is indeed binding. Therefore, this purchase, once made herein is non-refundable.
LEGAL NOTICE: Any attempt to produce a refund of this transaction will result in a FELONY criminal charge. A criminal complaint will be filed against you in the court of law pursuant to Ohio Revised Code § 2913.02 for intentional “deception” ie; theft by deception, thereby nullifying any civil proceedings in their entirety.
MAINTENANCE: Maintenance services after the free 30 day period are billed at $160 p/month in advance. PIF (paid in full) maintenance accounts are $1,600 p/year (2 months free). Maintenance consists of page updates, 1 new plugin/add-on per month (or if PIF 12 at any time, $150 per additional), minor changes and alterations, website backups and catastrophic protection against errors, hacks, security vulnerabilities and any and all issues that may arise from your website.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization): SEO is a consistent and prolonged endeavor. Scope results are 4-6 months for rankability via content enriched articles, backlinks and blackhat techniques. See: Forbes How Long Does SEO Take? for more information. Also includes consistent SEO upkeep, analyzing and alterations to said niche. SEO is billed at $300 p/month in advance per site. PIF (paid in full) SEO accounts are $3,000 p/year (2 months free & free monthly maintenance included on PIF accounts).
Thank you for doing business with RJHDESIGNS.NET, a part of National Innovators Group LLC.