Client: Fred Stoldt, FredHotSpice.com
Service Notes: Site was experiencing issues with payments where the displayed value differed from the amount shown in PayPal and the sudden disappearance of the “Events” tab.
- Re-installed backup of Events
- Adjusted shipping zone for Euclid from $20 to $19 and removed the coupon code needed in order to receive the free shipping.
- Removed the legacy “flat rate” WooCommerce option that was no longer supported.
- Established a new flat rate under shipping zones.
- Removed 15 plugins from the initial overview of the emergency (didn’t result in the fix, but did result in an increased load time of the website).
- Updated 14 plugins prior to the removal of the aforementioned 15.
- Plugins that were removed were in some cases duplicates or alternates of existing plugins and therefore unused and not-needed or simply left overs from the previous designer who created the website and plugins were left in tact from the carryover during my new design in 2018.
- Repaired & Optimized Database Tables
- Provided website backup (files and database).
- Backup files will be available upon the completion of the invoice. The following page after invoice has been paid will direct you to the download of your backup files.
Date Completed: 12/2/2019
BINDING NOTICE: This notice is to simply inform you, the purchaser, that this is a binding agreement. You and RJHDesigns.net have agreed to set terms, whether these terms be written or verbally agreed upon they are held and considered as binding. The invoice provided within and any and all communications (text messages, phone conversations, emails, in person meetings, etc) have been documented and serve as evidence to certify that this agreement and this sub-contracted arrangement is indeed binding. Therefore, this purchase, once made herein is non-refundable.
LEGAL NOTICE: Any attempt to produce a refund of this transaction will result in a FELONY criminal charge. A criminal complaint will be filed against you in the court of law pursuant to Ohio Revised Code § 2913.02 for intentional “deception” ie; theft by deception, thereby nullifying any civil proceedings in their entirety.
Thank you for doing business with RJHDESIGNS.NET, part of National Innovators Group LLC.