Client: Jason Lewandowski aka Northfield ONYX Health Club 24/7
Job: Northfield ONYX Health Club 24/7 Monthly Maintenance & SEO
Service Dates: 11/7/2018 – 11/30/2018
- Maintain server integrity, upgrades to software, backups, security, etc.
- Maintain databases and website structure.
- Provide support and assistance to any issues that may or may not arise pertaining to the website.
- Create emails, update content and images as needed on websites – images provided by staff.
- GOAL: Continue to improve the ONYX Northfield experience while maintaining integrity and to prevent the clubs online website to grow stagnant or lack continued innovation.
- Max of 1 new page and 1 new plugin per month: (I have waived this for the first month due to Northfield being so far behind). In the event of quarterly, bi annually or annually contractual pre-paid agreements being setup in the future, all months can be utilized at any course during the contract obligation – ie; 12 month pre-paid maintenance/seo = 12 new plugins/features & 12 new pages which can be utilized at any time throughout a 12 month period).
- Customary requests, hardcoding, extensive re-work, extensive content creation and excess page generation: All is on a to be determined basis. Cost of Northfield’s service is relatively inexpensive, if/when there is ever a time where a request is unique and requires ‘out of the norm’ man hours to construct, you will be notified of such (ie; Request to build or alter a custom plugin with database integration, cron jobs, hard coding, etc).
- Assessment of overall trend data and ranking across numerous search engines for terms and keywords.
- Update site map, keywords, h1-h6 tags, alt/img/meta tags accordingly.
- Publish 8 content enriched to help aid and assist in the push for keyword saturation which is critical to trigger phrase & keyword enhancement rank.
- Maintain proper coding, fast loading speeds, validations and other known Google algorithmic equations.
- Keep your site up to date with any future changes to Google’s algorithm (if and when made public).
- Ideas and implementations may or may not be presented during the course of said month. I am extremely pro-active in regards to my monthly clients and with that territory enters my random and spontaneous creativity (of course with your express permission/approval only).
Out of Scope Costs:
- Social Networking Management: $100-$300/month (varies)
- Additional Individual Articles: $35/per
- Individual Press Releases: $100/per
- Individual Club Visits (photo’s, videos, meetings, presentations, tutorials/demonstrations, etc): $100 per (2 hour max. stay).
BINDING NOTICE: This notice is to simply inform you, the purchaser, that this is a binding agreement. You and RJHDesigns.net have agreed to set terms, whether these terms be written or verbally agreed upon they are held and considered as binding. The invoice provided within and any and all communications (text messages, phone conversations, emails, in person meetings, etc) have been documented and serve as evidence to certify that this agreement and this sub-contracted arrangement is indeed binding. Therefore, this purchase, once made herein is non-refundable.
LEGAL NOTICE: Any attempt to produce a refund of this transaction will result in a FELONY criminal charge. A criminal complaint will be filed against you in the court of law pursuant to Ohio Revised Code § 2913.02 for intentional “deception” ie; theft by deception, thereby nullifying any civil proceedings in their entirety.
Thank you for doing business with RJHDESIGNS.NET, part of National Innovators Group LLC.