Client: Kristina Tusai of Overload Fitness
Job: Monthly Maintenance & SEO
Service Dates: March 21st – April 21st of 2019
- Service dates referenced above also include and overlap the free maintenance period of 30 days where existing work that was completed pertaining to the initial project could be updated or changed for free. Any new work (which is specified below) falls into “monthly maintenance & seo” which doesn’t pertain to standard free maintenance. Free maintenance aspects are notated with an asterisk.
Monthly Maintenance Completed:
- Created Open House Event
- Changed Home Images for Event
- Imagery for Event
- Form for event
- Edited homepage revolution slider due to error on video playback.*
- Restricted multiple pop-ups from appearing upon new initial user visit to show only 1 lead builder.*
- Updated website due to errors and slow loading times involved with a defunct and manipulated plugin.*
* Falls under free 30 day maintenance period
Monthly SEO Completed:
- Video Testimonials
- Individual Video Testimonial Page (1)
- Individual Pages Per Testimonial (8)
- Keywords, tags, descriptions, alt/img codes per.
- 30 Products Added
- As client requested, all products have been added with corresponding images, descriptions and price.
- Note: T-Shirt, Pullover & Nano Travel Pack require images as well as specific imagery pertaining to Quest Bars/Boxes and information for those items (images provided via Google image search).
- Added necessary menu navigational items pertaining to Testimonials & the Shop.
- 40 New Pages created in all (30 products, 8 testimonials, 1 shop page & 1 testimonial page).
Additional Regular Maintenance:
- Maintain server integrity, upgrades to software, backups, security, etc.
- Maintain databases and websites structure.
- Provide support and assistance to any issues that may or may not arise digitally.
- Create emails, update content and images as needed on websites – images provided by staff.
- GOAL: Continue to improve the Overload Fitness experience while maintaining integrity and to prevent the clubs online website(s) to grow stagnant or lack continued innovation.
- Individual Articles: $35/per
- Individual Pages (beyond 3 new pages): $50-$100/per
- Individual Press Releases: $100/per
- Individual Products (beyond 2 new products): $10/per
- Individual Club Visits (photo’s, videos, meetings, presentations, etc): $100 per (2 hour max. stay).
No standalone costs were attributed during this billing period.
Standalone costs are attributed to excessive page creations or excessive maintenance, meetings, work in general, etc. Products and Testimonials created were merged into SEO related work to compensate for any additional charges being incurred during said month, therefore actual article creation was off-set. Scope for May-June as it stands is specifically related to unique content creation to drive both organic and viral based (potential) traffic – unless otherwise stipulated by client (ie; additional products, pages, testimonials that could potentially offset any article creation).
Provided client with free 2 hour visit due to delay in initial production where at on-site visit images were collected and ideas were discussed pertaining to the website and overall outlook/future of the company. Also updated Ren-Ex sidebar for submissions to offset exponential cost of using a monthly service that is outdated and defunct.
Maintenance is typically prepaid by client, but due to timeliness factors regarding upfront invoicing, client is now on schedule to pay at the end of said month of work conducted. This invoice pertains to dates between Mar 21 – Apr 21, new billing dates will begin May 1 – June 1 for easier processing.
4/30/2019 @ 12:50pm: Virus/malware removal, PHP Upgrade for REN-EX website. $100 emergency cleanup fee waived. Future issues, updates, etc., related to the REN-EX website will fall under maintenance or emergency costs depending on nature of work.
BINDING NOTICE: This notice is to simply inform you, the purchaser, that this is a binding agreement. You and RJHDesigns.net have agreed to set terms, whether these terms be written or verbally agreed upon they are held and considered as binding. The invoice provided within and any and all communications (text messages, phone conversations, emails, in person meetings, etc) have been documented and serve as evidence to certify that this agreement and this sub-contracted arrangement is indeed binding. Therefore, this purchase, once made herein is non-refundable.
LEGAL NOTICE: Any attempt to produce a refund of this transaction will result in a FELONY criminal charge. A criminal complaint will be filed against you in the court of law pursuant to Ohio Revised Code § 2913.02 for intentional “deception” ie; theft by deception, thereby nullifying any civil proceedings in their entirety.
Thank you for doing business with RJHDESIGNS.NET, part of National Innovators Group LLC.