Client: Kristina Tusai of Overload Fitness
Job: Monthly Maintenance & SEO
Service Dates: May 6, 2019 – June 6, 2019
Monthly Maintenance Completed:
- Created OCBC Event
- Linked to OCBC website
- Created Fathers Day June Promo
- Removed the “Open House Event”
- Replaced with imagery for Fathers Day (June Promo)
- Removed the “Bodybuilding” image of Joshua (as discussed) on homepage and replaced with an image of a woman in the midst of training to appeal to more prospective clients.
- Added new “Testimonial” from AnneMarie on Facebook to Homepage.
- Edited Overload Fitness video intro image to show different angle of the workout as opposed to the same image used for the consultation image (which was previously Joshua)
- Edited “You Work Hard” & “At The Most Advanced Gym” sections on home, reduced the text, evened them out, more aesthetic.
Monthly SEO Completed:
- 1 Promo Page Created
- 7 Content Enriched Articles (as follows):
- Funny Fitness Meme Vol. 1
- Free Gym Trial & 4 Free Personal Training Sessions ($150 Offer) in Beachwood, OH
- Pepper Pike Gym, Personal Training & Joint Pain Relief
- Personal Training with The World’s Most Scientifically Advanced Machines (Shaker Heights, OH)
- Best Gym & Personal Training Near Orange, OH
- Ohio Bodybuilding Championships – IFBB Amateur Event (October 19th, 2019)
- Overload Fitness Member Gallery – Upload & Share Your Photos
- Additional SEO related work (keywords, futures, trend data, injections, tweaks, etc.)
- Analyzed videos on CD (the video in question is NOT located on the specific cd as originally thought) – other videos are, could be of use?
- Prepped June articles upcoming with titles and ideas. Please advise as to the subject matter I intend on embarking this month.
- Possibly introduce backend landers – similar to another client here that I did https://thepoopros.com/allcities – these landers, obviously wouldn’t necessarily be used in as many cities, but we could perhaps do the closest 30-60 cities which will increase lead potential as well through indexing/seo. I charge $3 per lander (falls outside of scope costs).
- BONUS: 1 Ren-Ex Article Published that links to O.C.B.C & Overload.
Additional Regular Maintenance:
- Maintain server integrity, upgrades to software, backups, security, etc.
- Maintain databases and websites structure.
- Provide support and assistance to any issues that may or may not arise digitally.
- Create emails, update content and images as needed on websites – images provided by staff.
- GOAL: Continue to improve the Overload Fitness experience while maintaining integrity and to prevent the clubs online website(s) to grow stagnant or lack continued innovation.
- Individual Articles: $35/per
- Individual Pages (beyond 3 new pages): $50-$100/per
- Individual Press Releases: $100/per
- Individual Products (beyond 2 new products): $10/per
- Individual Club Visits (photo’s, videos, meetings, presentations, etc): $100 per (2 hour max. stay).
No standalone costs were attributed during this billing period.
BINDING NOTICE: This notice is to simply inform you, the purchaser, that this is a binding agreement. You and RJHDesigns.net have agreed to set terms, whether these terms be written or verbally agreed upon they are held and considered as binding. The invoice provided within and any and all communications (text messages, phone conversations, emails, in person meetings, etc) have been documented and serve as evidence to certify that this agreement and this sub-contracted arrangement is indeed binding. Therefore, this purchase, once made herein is non-refundable.
LEGAL NOTICE: Any attempt to produce a refund of this transaction will result in a FELONY criminal charge. A criminal complaint will be filed against you in the court of law pursuant to Ohio Revised Code § 2913.02 for intentional “deception” ie; theft by deception, thereby nullifying any civil proceedings in their entirety.
Thank you for doing business with RJHDESIGNS.NET, part of National Innovators Group LLC.